Powered by Blogger.

Friday Cheapies : Dove Go Fresh Rebalance Shower Gel

 Friday, December 21, 2012

I forgot that I had a label called "Friday Cheapies"! I think I have not found any really really really good deals for a cheap price, hence I had stopped the label. Decided to revive it because it helps me look out for good deals. I read my last "Friday Cheapies" and I was nodding and agreeing with myself that it was such a good buy. Hence, hope you think that this one is a good buy too. ^^ For about RM6, you can get yourself a bottle of Dove Go Fresh shower gel from your friendly neighbourhood pharmacist!


This is one of the smaller bottles that they have - only 200ml, but suitable for those people who want to just try it out, or those who are always on the go! I bring it along with me to the gym, and I find it the perfect, handy size to bring around.

By now, I think I've tried everything that is on offer from the Dove Go Fresh range, and I was most hesitant to buy this one. Why? Because of the odd "Plum & Sakura" scent. I'm not sure how sakura smells like, but plums smell.... sour? However, it turned out to be my fave scent from the whole Dove Go Fresh range exactly because of its uniqueness! It is a sweet fruity scent, but not overwhelmingly or sickeningly so. It also leaves my skin gently smelling of the sweet succulent plum & sakura scent, even after the shower is over.

The shower gel also contains 1/4 hydrating lotion, to help moisturise the body. I do find that my skin does feel nicely hydrated enough. Sometimes, I even forget to put on moisturiser before I go to sleep because my skin already feels so smooth and nice. Or maybe that is just the culmination of all the hardwork I've already put in through the years, hahaha. Humblebrag.


The shower gel comes in this creamy, pale lavender color that is soooooo cute. I've not seen such color before for shower gel, haha. It lathers up pretty well, but is not the luxurious, thick type of bubbles... just .. good enough. :) Some have said it does lather to such thick foam - not sure if they are using a squeegee and I'm not. Or I'm just doing it wrong. :)

I'm not sure why it's called "rebalance"... whether it's to do with the scent, or with the 1/4 hydrating lotion. I did not notice the hydrating lotion when I was using the nectarine Go Fresh one last time. Either way, it is a suitable shower gel for me to use at the gym. I get out from the gym shower smelling oh-so-sweet and fresh and CLEAN. A definite aye for a repurchase and a definite recommendation from me to you for this round's Friday Cheapies. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP