Powered by Blogger.

Pureology Anti-Frizz Shampoo

 Tuesday, December 11, 2012

What does a humongous, sinfully delicious-looking char kueh teow have anything to do with my beauty blog? Well, this were samples that I managed to use while I was on holiday in Penang! Yes, as I've mentioned countless times before, the best time to use samples are when you are on travelling! Not only do you save luggage space, it actually minimises spillages (cos I've heard of bottles not being closed tightly / popping open but I've never heard of sample packets tearing open)! So, now you know what to do with all the magazine samples / mall samples that you get. ;)

This time, I will be reviewing the Pureology Pure Volume shampoo & conditioner. To be honest, I've not seen this being sold in pharmacies, I think you can only get it from websites. From what I have found online, it costs RM78 for a 300ml bottle! I have no idea where I got this sample from.. probably a magazine or my sister..

The shampoo is a very thick cream-like liquid.... and it was just AWESOME on my hair! You feel really luxurious shampoo-ing with it because of the rich lather. Hair feels squeaky clean and smells amazing afterwards... for days even! I can't describe the scent... something really floral, I suppose. Although the scent stays for days, I don't mean to say that it is overpowering-ly so. I don't know what kinda technology goes into this shampoo because it can leave my hair smelling so nice for so long! I really look like an idiot, sniffing my hair every time that I can because it's just so irresistable!

I have to admit, though, that I am not so sure whether it's really ANTI-FRIZZ, because I didn't see any difference in my hair. Then again, this was totally just a one-off use... maybe you would have to use this long term to see any visible results.

All in all, an interesting shampoo indeed. I really like the scent and the squeaky clean scalp feeling that I get. The price and the difficulty in getting the shampoo is a deterent though. Maybe one day when it's easily available, I would grab a bottle to try. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP