Powered by Blogger.

Monday Masks : My Beauty Diary Chocolate Truffle Sheet Mask

 Monday, December 17, 2012

The My Beauty Diary Chocolate Truffle Sheet Mask was part of the Sweet Tea-Time Set that I bought a long time back. Yes, it is really a long time back! I had trouble searching for the original post! Well, it was such a cute set that I just couldn't bear to use it, and if you see my earlier posts, I was all about using my cheapie masks first. Cannot bear to use the special one! Hahahaha. The original set comes with the Chocolate Truffle mask and Earl Grey Tea with Macaron mask. Now *that* sounds super exotic. I don't think I would be able to find anything if I Google "how will putting macarons on my face benefit my skin".


Very sweet packaging, but nothing special really. Too girly girly for me. As the packet says - the Chocolate Truffle sheet mask is for moisturizing & softening the face. 20 minutes of indulgence - set. :) 


This is a really horrible picture of me (hair like beggar by the roadside), but I was truly enjoying myself. Hahaha. The chocolate truffle mask smells SOOOOOOOOO nice. Really yummy! I was afraid it would smell like cheapo chocolate that makes me sick, but no! This smells like a really decadent choco dessert in a 5-star hotel. The sheet mask is also really thin, but strong. Really has a lot of essence soaked in. The fit is not super good (I just used a SUPER GOOD FIT mask recently that makes me think that all those that I have said are good previously are just BS), but good enough to cover what's necessary-lah.

The after-effects? Face really does feel more moisturised and baby soft. Don't know what magic they put into it, but obviously the "chocolate truffle" is just the scent. I have no idea what magic ingredients they put in. Just know that it works! ^^

I'm really a My Beauty Diary fan, and in fact, I have just repurchased a whole box more of their masks. Must take good care of the skin, yo. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP