Powered by Blogger.

Mini Purchases

 Thursday, December 27, 2012

Before I start blogging about the stuff I haul-ed during my Bangkok trips... not to mention random other pharmacy-runs that I have been doing... here's some small purchases I made not-so-recently. I don't know why I didn't post it up earlier. Maybe because.. er... I wasn't even blogging? :P Hehehe...


Ok-lah, maybe I didn't blog about it because it's only 3 beastly items.

1) Cellnique Intensive Hydrating Complex - I've frequently commented about how this saved my dry skin, so I actually purposely dropped by the facial center just to buy a full-size bottle. It's more than RM100 if I remember correctly... hideously expensive, but it works. Since I reviewed it before, I won't do another review for it, but just an additional comment - I find that it leaves a slightly sticky sensation on the skin that some people might find annoying / uncomfortable. It doesn't last for very long, but it's definitely noticable. I suggest to wear this before you sleep, I don't find it suitable as a moisturiser for the skin before make-up (due to aforementioned stickiness). Then again, maybe I'm packing it on my skin? I remember when the consultant put it on my hand to demonstrate last time, it sank into my skin pretty fast. Either that or times have changed and so has the formula... :(


2) Lucido-L Non-Sticky Hair Wax - ok, so I bought this because I was getting really annoyed with my fringe and my natural hair parting. I thought that I would force it into the side-swooping type of style that I like / admire so much, but after a while I forgot about using it. This post will be a nice little reminder to myself to USE IT after buying it for about RM20!

3) Sephora Nano Eye pencil - yet another eyeliner to add to my collection. So far, I'm pretty disappointed in it, cos a pretty famous Singaporean blogger said that it's her go-to liner. Hmmm... I've tried better. Will review it, along with all my other eyeliners!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP