Powered by Blogger.

Neutrogena Deep Clean Revitalizing Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub

 Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Another review courtesy of samples that I took with me to Penang! Here's a sneak preview of what I took along with me, so be prepared to see these reviews coming up! And if you're wondering about MORE shampoo samples --- of course I need to shampoo my hair everyday when I'm in Penang! There's so much walking around to do there, sure to sweat... and when you sweat, just rinsing with water doesn't cut it for me. :)


Today I will be reviewing the face wash that I took with me on the trip -  Neutrogena's Deep Clean Revitalizing Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub. I got this free sample from my FREE Vanity Trove x Watsons collaboration in Singapore. It's the perfect size for travelling!


If you know me, you know my love for citrus-y things, and this scrub doesn't fail in that sense. It really smells very nice and fruity - what great aromatherapy! It also lathers up well, and has cute little exfoliating beads. The whole facial scrub looks very yummy too, the lightest baby pink gel (almost clear), with darker pink exfoliating beads. Good enough to eat! (But don't... lol!)


So, you must be thinking that this is a definite repurchase for me? Sadly, no... cos I somehow don't get a squeaky clean feeling after washing my face. I have to wash my face TWICE in order to feel really clean. If you think I'm stingy with the facial scrub ... check out how much I poured out on my hand. That is *really* how much I use in one wash. That feeling of "uncleanliness" is like some film of oil on my face. I really hate it when face scrubs leave me feeling like this.

Pity, cos I really like the scent of this scrub. Can we reach a compromise, Neutrogena? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP