Powered by Blogger.

Himalayaaaaaaaaaa!!

 Tuesday, December 4, 2012

This is not really a haul post, and it's not really a review post. :P Have you heard of this brand called Himalaya before? Most of my friends who know about it says that they heard it's for weight loss (they have adverts with this fat woman in a PEAR suit), but in fact they have a whole range of skin care and body care stuff.

In Malaysia, the stuff is really expensive. Like RM18 for a tube of toothpaste. Yeah, it's made from herbal extracts and what not, but who would really splurge that much for toothpaste? (Actually, I would... if it's my favorite toothpaste Denblan.)

Whenever my husband's cousin goes overseas, my mom-in-grace will ask him to help her stock up on Himalaya stuff. Cos it's really good and it really works... and costs about a quarter of the price in India! Next time, I will blog about why Himalaya herbal extract toothpaste is better than your average toothpaste in the market. Meanwhile, check out what my husband stocked up on .... he asked his colleague from India to help him buy all this for my mom-in-grace!!


Since it is all for my mom-in-grace, I cannot really review it, except for the dental cream aka toothpaste and the acne-n-pimple cream which hubby and I also use. So far so good... if you don't have any friends from India to help you get this, just check out the many Himalaya pop-up stores around... I think there's one in KLCC and also in Subang Parade. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP