Powered by Blogger.

Yuberactive Review : Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara

 Thursday, May 31, 2012

Another free product thanks to Yuberactive - the Rimmel Sexy Curves Full Body Mascara! I am always on the lookout for GOOD mascaras because I'm really too lazy to wear false lashes. Is there any mascara that can give me such results? Let's find out if this one does it! :)

 

The uniqueness of this mascara is in the wand! It looks like 3 little balls, haha. I don't know how to explain how it helps create "Full Figured" lashes, so I'll quote from the Yuberactive website - "The first Triple Plump brush with 3 x the curves for 70% curlier lashes. Voluptuous brush with CurveControl technology wiggles easily through your lashes quickly coating them." It definitely caught my attention attention with the unique wand. HOWEVER... either my lashes are so short or cannot-be-helped already because I couldn't capture distinct "before and after" images for this entry.

I did notice that if I use eyeliner, mascara doesn't even look noticeable in pictures. O_O" So for it to look even SLIGHTLY more noticeable, I decided to do a "fresh face" look for this series. No eyeliner at all, and only mascara. Could it replace my eyeliner as a "go to" product.


This is a picture of me with blusher & lipbalm, eyeshadow and no eyeliner or mascara.


Before picture on top and after picture at the bottom. Like no difference right?


Before and after picture side profile... slightly more curve out. Has a slightly "eye opening" effect. Quite nice!


After picture... like no difference only right. Sigh... mascara is not for me! Maybe next time I will do an entry on how I will look like with FAKE lashes only. :)


Smiling, but actually slightly disappointed with this product. Well, it's not Rimmel's fault, I really think my eyelashes are just purely "cannot be helped" anymore. :( Costs RM29.90, guess not a repurchase for me.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  June 9, 2012 at 11:59 PM  

Hello, I'VE tagged you in my recent post. Please check it out <3 thank you!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP