Powered by Blogger.

Body Shop Sales

 Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Passed by Body Shop when I was in Midvalley and saw throngs of people flooding the shop! I wanted to join the crowd, but my husband prevented me. Grrr.... he said that it would make him dizzy to join in with everyone. Thankfully, the sale didn't end during the weekend, and I was able to browse a crowd-free Body Shop on a normal Tuesday. :)

But I didn't pick out that much products in the end, only these:


Reason I love Body Shop products? I love the fruity scents, it really fills the entire shower. And the scents are soo... sooo natural. They don't smell fakey like other cheaper products. However, as much as I like Body Shop, I do agree they are pretty pricey. Hence, will not shop there unless they are having sales, heeheehee! :D That, or when I need to get a birthday present for a friend and I don't know what else to get. Admit it, their giftsets make a lovely no-brainer birthday present. You've done that before too. ;)


Two for the price of one. Two 250ml bottles of shower gel for RM22! Pretty alright deal, if I may say so myself. I've used the peach shower gel before and it's perfectly delightful... haven't tried papaya before though!


And a strawberry body butter for 30% off. I've not used Body Shop's body butter long term before - I only tried a bit when I was on vacay with Pauline and she let me try hers. If I remember correctly, it was a ginger one --- very unique. Anyway, I like the texture and it's VERY moisturising. Don't think I have anything strawberry before, so hope this one doesn't disappoint!

Sales go on til 10th June if I'm not mistaken.. I hope even MORE stuff goes on sale! I love their body scrubs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP