Powered by Blogger.

Naruko Rose & Snow Fungus Classic Hydrating Night Gelly

 Thursday, May 10, 2012

So I blogged about how I first picked up this Rose & Snow Fungus Classic Hydrating Gelly from Naruko in Watsons because they had some pretty boy Korean (Japanese?) guy with snow-white skin advertising it. I was curious and decided to check out the products from the range. There was a weird products there that contained "Job's Tears" (is this some Biblical reference?), and sniffed it. Oh my God, it was horrible! Puke worthy, honestly. Then I saw the hydrating night gelly. Rose & snow fungus sounds pretty nice, so I thought I would risk my olfactory nerves again. And guess what? It was pretty damn good. Put a bit of the sample on my hand and it absorbed pretty quickly, felt nice. Decided to plonk down the RM39.90 for it.

 


When I first bought this product, I don't even know what it does. It just smelled good and felt good and I was trying to battle my dry skin problem. Also, in the future I will be sleeping in an air-conditioned room, and I know that it will really dry out my skin. Wanted to get some extra protection! I'm so lucky that this wasn't a waste of money because the gel really keeps my face moisturised. I wake up in the morning and my face feels so baby soft and gooooood. Love it! 

We are actually recommended to use a tiny scooper that comes with the tub to take out two pea-size dollops and to massage it into our face. However, I'm so lazy that I just use my fingers (I know, and I complain about being unhygienic!) and I just massage in the gelly til my face feels like it has gotten full coverage. Also, I lost the scooper. ;)


The scent is just damnnnnnn nice. It is the combination of Bulgarian Rose, Palmrosa, Rose Wood and Green Citrus essential oils. The benefits of using this product include :
  • Intensive hydration
  • Promote metabolism
  • Retain skin’s hydrophilic-lipophilic balance
  • Correct dehydrated and delicate skin
  • Enable supply, dewy and healthy skin
  • Prevent aging and smooth away fine lines
  • Reduce visible pores and firm up skin

A repurchase? Hmmm.. who knows. I'm leaning more towards a yes!  

Oh, and the box that it comes in can be folded up into a tiny giftbox. It's so random, but I only discovered it when I was writing this blog entry and I was looking for information in the box. ~_~" Nothing I can find in the instructions though, as  it was all in Chinese. ~_~" Oh, and I have to mention that the tub feels really heavy, like really made out of very thick glass. I am very scared to drop it, but I reckon if I do, it won't even break! But with such great packaging like this, I'm always at a lost as to what to do with it after I'm finished with the product. Seems like such a shame to just throw it away...



Any suggestions? And please don't mention using it to store small jewelries like necklaces, earrings... I have plenty of those already!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP