Powered by Blogger.

Lush Happy Hippy Shower Gel

 Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Bought this shower gel in Hong Kong last year, and it's seriously the BEST shower gel to wake yourself up with in the morning! The "Happy Hippy" shower gel by Lush is suitable to be used for body or for hair, and it's strong invigorating citrus scent will leave a wonderfully refreshing scent lingering in the bathroom long after the shower has been turned off.

Hippies are often associated as "unwashed, counter-culture youth", but I suppose this shower gel is so awesome that it will be able to coax them from being "unwashed"? ;) Lush says that it is a shower gel made by happy hippies for Happy Hippies.

The main ingredient used in Happy Hippy is pink grapefruit, which explains the overwhelming citrus scent. Honestly, I'm surprised there's not more goodies inside it because Lush usually throws in the entire fruit basket. It sorta kinda reminds me of I Love Juicy, their shampoo that contains papaya, kiwi, orange, pineapple and mango. It sounds a lot fruitier than  Happy Hippy, but I like Happy Hippy more! Sure, you can't directly compare a shampoo and a shower gel, but just scent-wise, Happy Hippy is so much better.

Yes, you can use Happy Hippy on your hair too, but I didn't have such  good run with I Love Juicy - it dried my hair out! So, I've just been solely concentrating on using Happy Hippy as a shower gel. My 250g bottle is already in the last 15%!! Aside from Cynthia Sylvia Stout and Rehab, I doubt I will try anymore shampoo from Lush. Even then, Rehab kinda dried my hair out too. :\

A complete and resoumding "YES" from me for a repurchase! I remember paying about RM50 for my 250g bottle, but from the website, it seems like I can get it for RM30! Hmmm... *scratch my head*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP