Powered by Blogger.

Wholesale Outfits

 Monday, April 30, 2012

I think I'm going nuts! When I'm stressed, the best way to release stress (for me) is to go on mad shopping sprees. Since I'm busy and stuck at home to boot (stand by for production rollout!), what I do instead is go on mad shopping sprees ONLINE. However, when you add that with my inate cheapskate-ness / want-to-get-bang-for-my-buck, you wind up with a gal who spends about RM1,000 on 9kg of clothes (total 30 pieces!) . Can I hear a loud, resounding "WTF!" ?

Here are some things I have picked out:


10x Short Dresses

Couldn't decide between these two dresses. I know, I'm still into the color blocking trend! :X There were actually another two more that I was considering, but those had darker colors, was more for dinner-style dresses, and I have plenty of those already! :) I like the bubblegum / summer colors for both these dresses, and the first one comes with the belt as well! :)

This looks like just a regular dressy dinner dress, but it has a very cute deep V back which is also covered in lace. Because of the light lilac color, I think it could be suitable for a day dress as well. What do you think?

Am not sure whether I could pull off a peplum dress (girls with big hips shouldn't wear it, IMHO), but I like the color combination, that and the polka-dot see-through part! So, so, cute!

Another dress that comes with the belt, and I like the simple look of this dress. Plus, i comes with long sleeves, so I won't need a cardigan to cover up my arms. *insecure* I think it would be a pretty perfect dress for church on Sundays! :)

 I just like simple dresses with cutting like this! The cute sleeves are just an added bonus! And so cheap to, like RM25 only. :D
Another simple and plain dress. Hmm.. maybe I shouldn't have bought so many... I mean, yeah, it's cheap but do I really need so many? *doubtful*


 Simple mustard yellow dress with a unique neckline. About RM25 for this one too. 

Cute & fun pink-striped tee dress. It has a bow at the back too! :) Actually, I'm kinda worried that this is gonna be see-through-ish, which is normal when it's cotton dresses from wholesale suppliers. -_-" 

What can I say, I love polka dots! :) 

4x Jackets
This is one of the priciest items from the wholesaler. The jacket is about RM55, but the quality looks really good & the jacket is well cut and structured. I am looking for a blazer/  jacket like this for a while, think it could be for work and for casual outings too. :)

I've always wanted a shrug/ cardigan like this! The only other place I see this being sold is in Supre's website. Maybe I've not looked hard enough, but those places are expensive, whereas I can get this whole sale for like RM25! 

 Army style cotton jacket. I think it's cool the way the model is wearing it. Donno how I'll look like wearing it *doubtful* Will try to werk it.

Happy blue cardigan for about RM38.... a bit pricey, this. But for cardigans / jackets, even wholesale distributors can't get too low. 

 4x Long Dresses



 Long, summery cotton dresses in citrus colors! I love! 

I promise you, I saw a similar version of this dress sold in some high-end boutique in Malaysia for few hundreds. I am buying this for like 1/10th of the price! I am probably going to wear this to someone's wedding, hahaha. 

What looks like a normal long dress actually has a SexyBack! I love it!

11x Blouses / Tops / Shirts
For the love of the sleeves. Plus I honestly have a lot of slutty tops with low necklines, so I need to beef up the stock of modest looking tops, wtf. 

 Another cute, simple top with a unique Peter Pan collar + fluttery sleeves. 

I am very into these kinda shirts now - those which look like very classy & formal, yet is made of some silky / satin kind of material so it feels very cooling when you wear it. You will see that I have made more similar purchases further below... :P 


I already have a blue-green checked shirt, but I'm liking this peach-pink one as well. Plus, only RM15! I should've bought 2-3 pieces, but this wholesale supplier has SO MANY CHOICES that it seems a shame to buy multiple copies of the same thing when I can have MORE different types of pretty. :)

 Denim shirt with cute lace detailing. Ok, I just keep using the word "cute" a lot... hmmm.. 

 I wanted to say no to pussy-bow tops, but they are so prevalent that I end up with another one more in my cart. :X I like the sleeves as well... but usually nowadays I don't tie the pussy-bow into a bow, but leave it like a tie instead.

 See what I mean about the slouchy, formal-like shirts that just look plain comfy to wear? 

 Haha, I think I posted this in another post... I decided to get the sleeve / cuff leopard-print top! :) 

 Tiger wearing 3d glasses!

 Top with sequin accented collar... 

I am so preppy, I have lots of shirts like this --- which looks like I'm wearing a shirt with a vest. And dang! The model left the price-tag of the shirt hanging out.


1x Long Skirt


Apple mint green long skirt with a slight dip-dye effect. Yes yes, increasing the collection of long skirts to hide my legs. :(

4 comments:

Anonymous,  April 30, 2012 at 5:23 AM  

Even as I'm scrolling down, I went crazy! My eyes went O.O this BIG!!!!!!!!!
I love all the clothes esp the polka dot red dress thingy, blue cardigen and the dresses! So pretty and girly.

Leech The Leceh May 1, 2012 at 7:46 AM  

IKR! These wholesale websites have pretty cute clothes. I don't know about the quality though, will probably post up after I actually get my clothes!

miriam May 2, 2012 at 6:41 AM  

Your choices are pretty good. Pls update on the quality.

Anonymous,  May 3, 2012 at 5:29 AM  

O.O will be looking forward!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP