Powered by Blogger.

Nivea Angel Star Body Soft Souffle

 Sunday, April 1, 2012

A really interesting product that I got when I was in Singapore - The Nivea Angel Star Body Soft Souffle!

I was a bit iffy about buying this because Nivea products are kinda common and although they are good, they are kinda "meh" for me. Boring, milky smell, yeah, it's moisturising but I like something more fun. I haven't seen the Angel Star Body Souffle in Malaysia, so I was intrigued. It smells a bit too sickly sweet and feminine for me, but what really got me interested was the texture. Guess what the "Souffle" looks like?

Sealed for protection (and freshness?)...

Ta-daa!! It looks like tao foo fah and FEELS like tau foo fah too! For those that do not know what that is, I'm quite at a lost as to describe the texture, because it's definitely not like a souffle! I would probably describe it as porridge that has been left out to congeal a little? So it's solid, and yet watery at the same time? Hahhaha...

It feels SO weird to use it, as I would "pat" the surface and watch it wobble all around before rubbing it onto my skin. After some time, I had "broken" the surface and could scoop up minute pieces of it to be used. It is quickly absorbed into the skin, and does not leave any sticky feeling. Quite moisturising too, supposed to last for 24 hours! I would probably think the only big cons for this product is the smell (not enticing enough for me) and that I don't think it's very hygienic to keep "patting" the "souffle" and rubbing it on my skin. At least with tubs of cream, you scoop some cream out. But you can't really "scoop" this out... unless it's been broken into many pieces already.

This Angel Star Body Soft Souffle that I got is in "Raspberry Hot Crush Scent". I'm not sure if it comes in any other kind of scents. It doesn't smell very fruity to me - more like a sweet floral scent. Also, not sure about the cost as I paid in SGD... I think it would be around RM15 or less?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP