Powered by Blogger.

Red, Red, Lips

 Friday, April 13, 2012

So I did something out of the ordinary (for myself), and decided to get a SUPER DARK RED lipstick when I got my NYX haul. I reckoned that even if it turned out badly, it would still be ok. Cos it's only about RM10! I'm going to buy more stuff from NYX in the future, so if you want me to help you buy, pls inform me! (A shout out to peeps in Malaysia only. :p) In fact, I bought a lot of weird colored lipsticks, just because they are cheap and not something I would spend 4 times the money on for something from Maybelline / L'oreal / Revlon. (Note : supposedly drugstore brands as well!)

This seriously looks so intimidating, doesn't it? It's "Snow White". "Lips red as blood, skin fair as snow, hair dark as ebony." Hehe.

The color is omg super pigmented, I was so scared when I put it on. I played cheat in the end --- I didn't dare to go all the way SUPER RED LIPS, but I only put a bit (lightly) on my bottom lip and then kind of pressed my lips together to distribute the color. Lol! It still came out more dark than what I usually put... but I kind of like it! Maybe next time I will go all the way...

Haha, sorry for the bad pictures, but I was actually rushing to meet my pastor! Can't keep her waiting because I was busy camwhoring, right?

Anyway, pros of wearing super dark red lipstick :
+ makes your teeth look super white
+ nice contrast, really dramatic statement --- ah, looks good la! It's a classic!

Cons (at least for this lipstick):
+ better make sure your lips aren't dry or chapped, else it REALLY shows. That's when you'll start missing your lip gloss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP