Powered by Blogger.

The New Kit You've ALL Been Waiting For

 Sunday, April 15, 2012


So cute! This was Benefit's April's Fool joke for 2012. I was quite excited when I got the mailer because I'm always looking forward to new kits from Benefit! And I was actually a bit taken in by their April's Fool joke because I thought "Sickly Eye" and "Pink Eye" was like a name of their new eyeshadow range! I mean, people always say, "That's sick" in an appreciative way right? LOL! It was only when I read the descriptions that I knew that something was not quite right. I know, I know, I'm a bit slow on the uptake.

Anyway, it's quite cute and I appreciate that Benefit actually came up with something like this! So sharing it here in case you're not on their mailing list. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP