Powered by Blogger.

Montagne Jeunesse Green Tea Peel-Off Mask

 Monday, April 16, 2012

Sheet masks, cream based masks, and peel-off masks! So many different types of mask to use and each having their own pros and cons! I don't think I've reviewed a peel-off mask before, so personally, what I like about peel off masks:
- usually less messy than cream based masks and sheet masks because once you get them on your face, it hardens quickly! The other two masks might still drip or be gooey and uncomfortable
- easier to wash off compared to cream based masks
- personally, I like the peeling off sensation and I imagine it might be a little bit "exfoliating" in a way. :P

I used this mask when I was at Tanjung Rhu Resort (Langkawi) with my boyfriend. It was a pretty refreshing mask to use

The green tea peel-off mask contains natural minerals, uplifting green tea, healing ginger root and lemon. It's more of a detoxifying mask, so I cannot really comment on the moisturising / softness after the mask, because there was none. Hahahhaa. I don't feel particularly detoxified either, but it was a soothing mask to have on because it smells relaxing! Then again, maybe it was because I was on holiday...

Mask costs about RM5.90, but I bought it in a pack of 4 last time, so it was cheaper. Not particularly a fan of Montagne Jeunesse anymore (prefer sheet masks at the end of the day), so this was fun but not a repurchase... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP