Powered by Blogger.

Soap & Glory Face Soap

 Sunday, April 22, 2012

Bought this face wash from Soap & Glory for about RM60+ from Sephora. I started using this for about 1.5 weeks ever since I finished my Hada Labo face wash. Right off the bat, I would say that the packaging for the Face Soap from Soap & Glory sucks! Look at the top right hand corner of the tube, and you can see a bunch of pink beads right? Well apparently the sealing at the top of the tube just .. burst, and sometimes when I squeeze out stuff from the tube, it comes out from the other end as well. SIBEH SIAN!

Aside from the packaging though, it is an AWESOME face wash. I really, really, really love it! The face wash has such a lovely minty, tingling feeling. After rinsing it off, my skins feels really clean and refreshed. The pink exfoliating beads are actually a bit TOO big to do any microdermabrasion, but it still feels good against my skin. I mainly think it's just to look good because the bright pink beads have such a cute contrast against the mint green face wash.

This facial wash is a 3-in-1 daily detox vitamin C facial wash and contains PLUM which apparently is a skin brightening complex. Still too early days to see whether the brightening complex works, but I'm loving how this facial wash feels. :) It's actually something to look forward to each day in the bathroom. :)

As always, I love the cute words on the packaging (maybe they should think about making things less cute and more STURDY). In the Soap & Glory folks words: "For the chemistry sticklers who may scrutinize the ingredient list, we will readily admit : this is techincally not a 'soap'. NOPE. This is a high-tech, non-drying foaming facial wash, formulated with complexion-friendly non-drying easy-rinse surfactants. (Try and form a relevant pun out of that, we dare you). Dictionary be damned, it will do a bang-up job at washing your face."

 Although it's pricey, I would seriously consider this as a repurchase as I like this kind of facial washes (tingly, clean sensation after washing). I don't really like the mild feeling type, though those usually leave the baby-soft moisturised feeling. Hmm.. but the packaging is a big no no for me! I probably wouldn't be able to bring it along with me to the gym.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP