Powered by Blogger.

Jelly Pong Pong Soap Popsicle (Watermelon)

 Thursday, April 12, 2012

Well, here I am, just randomly eating a popsicle in the comforts of my own room. Or am I?

This too-cute-for-words soap is from Jelly Pong Pong that I bought from my haul way back during Christmas! Finally decided to use it since I've since finished all my Lush ones. FYI, I have to use soap + shower gel at the same time, because I *usually* buy really huge bottles of shower gels, and when I keep using the same shower gel, I will get rash-y. Therefore, I usually use 2 days of shower gel and alternate with soap. Actually, it's not necessary to use soap, just some other brand of shower gel other than the main one that I'm using to break the monotony. And it cannot be from my "banned" brands that will definitely make me rash-y, like Palmolive and Follow Me.

Original price of the soap is RM55 per piece, and I got this one for RM20. The packaging is really cute, and sometimes I wonder if it's even to be used, or do people just buy it for bathroom decor? It's got a real wooden ice-cream stick! With a ribbon attached to it! Can you really bear to get it all wet and mushy like a soap?

Personally, the watermelon scent is toooooo subtle for me, but it gets a pretty good lather going. The wooden stick is pretty handy for getting a good grip on the soap, but I suppose the main reason someone would buy this is to camwhore with it. RM20 is way too expensive for this soap which doesn't even contain all those yummy, nutritious, good-for-your-skin stuff like Lush's soaps. Plus, it finishes darn quickly. I think ... about a month? For RM20, you could get those giant 1 liter shower gels that last for almost half a year! :( Also, watermelon scent is something different, but nothing to shout about, really.

Trying to think of something more positive to say about this soap other than the cute factor. Er... it didn't make me rashy? Erm... it did leave me with a squeaky clean feeling? But I suppose these are things that people do expect from a soap in the first place!

Definitely not a repurchase for me. Would rather spend more to get a good chunk of Lush soap instead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP