Powered by Blogger.

My Jelly Pong Pong Haul!

 Friday, December 16, 2011

Just after I blogged about the Christmas sale going on at HiShop, I was delighted to receive my purchases today! It came in a hugeeeee box because of my Jane Holli shoes (off topic but they are to-die-for comfortable! The straps do not cut my feet like cheap shoes do, but the PRICE I got them for are the same as what you would expect "cheap" shoes to be like. Therefore, no need to "break in" the shoes at all, I just spent a whole day in my dominatrix heels and my feet are not screaming in pain! Sore, as you'd expect, but not horribly so).

Anyway, this is what I got from Jelly Pong Pong! The packaging is so, so, so very cute. The shop definitely took care in mailing everything to me. Everything was packaged individually in bubble wrap over the original packaging!

They also gave me 3 Jelly Pong Pong paper bags, one for each Christmas set that I bought. Obviously they expect me to be GIVING the presents to others. Muwahahha... no! I am keeping everything! *selfish* Besides, I already bought OTHER stuff for people for Christmas... I'm no Santa. Need to splurge a little on myself too! :)

Because I spent over RM150, I got an extra free packaging from Jelly Pong Pong. To be honest, I don't know what to do with it, but it's cute :

It says "A balanced diet is a cake in each hand" around the top of the container. Bad, bad, bad to tempt me like that!

I got the two soap popsicle sets. It cost me RM40 only. Original price is RM55 PER piece of soap. This was when Jelly Pong Pong first launched in Malaysia. Madness, right? It's all wrapped up so I can't really smell it. I can't smell the Watermelon at ALL, but The Love Stick smells sweet and berry-like. Can't wait to use it! Both aren't very big, just fits nicely in my palm.

I got Christmas Set B for RM79.99 (originally RM165) and Christmas Set F for RM60 (originally RM145).

Part of Christmas Set F, this is the Flower Cream. This can be used as a cheek stain or as a lip gloss. Comes in the color "Pretty" which I would describe as a dark reddish-orange color. Very small pot - only 3ml! But I think it'd take a long time for me to finish this. Also formulated with Vitamin E and ten different floral extracts that are beneficial to your skin.

Second item in Christmas Set F is this ultra pretty Lip Orchid! To be honest, the packaging is a bit bothersome to open, but I think it's so totally diva! Imagine taking it out of your handbag for touch-ups. It's totally going to catch everyone's attention right!! *imagining looks of surprise and intrigue on everyone's face*

My Lip Bouquet is in Petal Pink which is a very scandalously "Nicki Minaj" pink, hahaha. Don't know how else to describe this color. It is a lip gloss, but one formulated with extra goodness (aloe vera extract & vitamin e) to help heal your lips while you are perking them up with color! It's a bigger pot than the Flower Cream, twice the size at 6g.

My Supermodel Stain is part of Christmas Set B and is another teeny tiny product, weighing only 2.2g! I'm amazed that this tiny compact actually has a mirror inside. The Supermodel Stain is suitable for cheeks and lips, and due to it's size, is recommended for jet-setters. This color is "Nymphette" and dark red pigment that smells slightly of cherries!

Last item, part of Christmas Set B is the Jelly Flush. I wanted to try it when I heard that it is a jelly-like texture blush. Doesn't that sound cool? However, this was the only product that I was disappointed in, and I haven't even tried ANY of them. Why?

Cos it's the only product that seems to have a packaging FAIL for me! I don't even think it's caused by them shipping it to me... I think the jelly texture just CANNOT MAKE IT in our weather! It seems to have "melted" and leaked all over the product! I was so surprised at seeing all the "blood" stains all over the product that I accidentally dropped the cap, and as you can see, it made that red ring stain on my bedsheet. :(

This is how it looks like on the inside. FYI, it smells very yummy.. like strawberry jam! But it all looks so ugly now, because it looks like it's melting ... and the melted bits are LEAKING OUT. Oh gosh, what a mess. Thank goodness I bought this for myself and not as an Xmas present, huh?

All this and more, available only on Hishop

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP