Powered by Blogger.

Christmas Eve Celebration FOTD

 Monday, December 26, 2011

Haven't been doing FOTD for a long time, and with reason. :) Cos I always use my webcam and I end up finding it pointless because the quality is sooooo bad. But I decided to document this round because :
a. it's Christmas!
b. my boyfriend saw me with the make-up on and said I looked different and "it feels like I'm dating another girl"
c. using a lot of new stuff recently... so not so boring?

That's me with no make-up on, and I'm not wearing my cardigan yet, cos I need to slather all kinds of stuff over myself before dressing up completely...

First step is to spritz my hair with some Liese Cocktail Berry Mist thingy (but I'm still using my Free & Free Damage Aid botle!). Get it all moisturised and crap before I do my hair up. :)

Felt like I've been having good skin for a pretty long time and can get away with just using Hazeline Snow for mositurisation instead of putting on foundation / BB cream or even face primer!

I'm happy cos it's finishing! And I have already selected out two new moisturisers to take its place. I actually simultaneously use 2 moisturisers. The more expensive one, I use it for work. The cheaper, for weekends. :P In case you're wondering, the "more expensive one" is my Dr. Feelgood from Benefit. It's also finishing - to my dismay. Not because I love it SO much, but because I think it is finishing way too quickly! I've been using the Hazeline one for what seems like forever, so it's NORMAL that it should be finishing!

Need my Johnson's Baby Powder to feel all comfortable and loved. :)

Now that the face is moisturised, need the rest of my body to be moisturised too. :D I'm going to review the Johnson's Body Care Body Lotion soon. Guess what? I use THREE different type of moisturisers at the same time and I don't even know why. I use the Vaseline Healthy White one for the morning, and I use the Fruit of the Earth Cocoa Butter at night. I use this one when I'm going somewhere that requires me to bathe, but it's somewhat towards the evening. And because I'm going out, it doesn't qualify for the Cocoa Butter (no real logical reason behind this).

Decided to put on my cardigan and accessorise with my Lazo Diamond necklace cos no need to concentrate on limbs anymore. Totally focused on FACE make-up from this point onwards.

For some reason, today I decided to start with the cheeks first. I'll do a proper review of this later, but this is my Jelly Pong Pong Jelly Flush that I blogged about in my JPP haul. You can see how messy the packaging is now, with that weird liquid collecting at the bottle. I don't even know...

Basically just rub it on like this... you need to really rub a LOT on because the tint is very very subtle...

Decided I didn't want to be too adventurous with COLOR today, so stuck to the Naked palette from Urban Decay. :)

I just put an all-over wash of "Virgin" and "Half-Baked" for the main color. I like how when you string the names together, I had "Half-Baked / Virgin" on my eyelids. :P

For some reason, decided curling my lashes were a good idea...

But there really wasn't much difference before & after. Perhaps I'm doing it wrong.

Decided to use my Maybelline Hypersharp eyeliner because I wanted to draw "cat eyes" today..!!

I always love how I look with one eye with eyeliner and one eye without. It's not that apparent until you really look at the picture!

I didn't really get the cat eye effect I wanted. For some reason, I think this looks like a poor man's version of Amy Winehouse...

Again, eyeliner not that apparent once my eyes are open. FTS. Decided to use mascara to open my eyes up more, and this is the new mascara I got from Maybelline.. it's called Super Film.

My look up to this point.. I just need some lipgloss!

What better lipgloss to use than the Benefit's one Tron's sis gave me from the Glossytown set? :D

Picked this pinkish-coral one called Spiked Punch

Spritz on some Burberry Body...

Okie, *now* I'm ready to go rock around the Christmas Tree!

Have a good holiday, ya'll. :)

2 comments:

Isabel December 27, 2011 at 9:20 PM  

noooooooooo I HATE hazeline snow! I dunno why but the smell makes me really queasy. If someone wears it in the same car as me, I'll get 10x effect of car sickness. But apparently my mum n sis love it =/

Leech The Leceh December 27, 2011 at 9:24 PM  

I donno why, but when I use Hazeline Snow, my skin seems more moisturised and "softer" than using other brands. The big con for me using Hazeline Snow is that if you don't rub it in properly, it will leave white streaks on your face! I can't even count the number of times my boyfriend has asked me "why do you have white stuff on your face?" and I'm aghasted to see the Hazeline Snow leaving trails like snail slime... :(

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP