Powered by Blogger.

Lancome UV Expert GN-Shield BB Base

 Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Lancome UV Expert GN-Shield BB Base is one of the best samples that I got to try while I was in Singapore! It's kind of hard to explain what it is, as I'm still not really sure. When I took it along, I just assumed that it was a moisturiser + sunscreen in one (with SPF 50 PA+++!). Later, I found out that it is a BB base (a make-up base), a moisturiser, sunscreen, whitening agent and skin corrector all in one! This product can be used by itself, or under foundation (in case you feel that it did not "correct" your skin tone enough).

What I really like about my skincare products are that it can absorb quickly and not leave any oily feeling on my skin. And of course STAY that way, and not start to ooze crap out after long hours in the sun. One of the factors that attracted me to try this product while I was in Singapore was that I knew I would be doing a LOT of walking around, and under a rather unforgiving sun. It felt good to know that this product not only protects me from getting darker, it also contains whitening agents that work at the same time to brighten dark spots, unevenness and iron out your wrinkles. Kinda amazing, huh?

Sadly, this was only enough for two uses, but in the two days that I used it, my skin felt so good throughout the day, and it really was a good base for my make-up as well. My cream blusher went on smoothly, and it was somewhat like a primer for my eyeshadow even! Then again, this might just be the placebo effect, since I'm thinking all kinds of positive, sparkly things about this item right now. ;)

Lancome also claims that putting this on brings on "instant skin radiance", but I would disagree to that. My skin looks the same (though I could feel that faint glove of protecting enveloping me). It's not like Benefit's face primers which leave you sparkling like a Twilight vampire. Still, all in all, a VERY good product. Then again, at RM165 for every 30ml, you can't expect anything less...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP