Powered by Blogger.

Haul-lelujah!!

 Sunday, December 11, 2011

Have been incredibly busy at work, and then managed to go for a short trip down south to Singapore again. *heart* It would be horribly dickish if I said I'm damn busy at work but kept updating my blog just for the sake of the cents and sen trickling in thru ads right? Anyway, my short holiday has gotten me a wealth of stuff to blog about! As always, I start with my hauls! Since it was a pretty long trip (4D, 3N), I got to buy more stuff than my previous rounds. I have a lot of other cute random non-beauty stuff to show, but I guess I'll put it on my main blog another day.

What happened to saving up for the huge purchase in 2012? Errr.. err... me and Tron need to go for some financial planning classes I guess. Both of us are the sort that when we have to make a big purchase, we decide to go for broke by spending everything else.

Of course, since I'm a drugstore hound, thankfully it is not that big of a hole in my pocket. ;) I just can't help myself sometimes... plus it's Christmas! There are so many cute "sets" and Xmas packages abounding that it seems a sin to NOT buy something. I'm already very grateful that I didn't give in to temptation to buy SGD$70 worth of stuff from Body Shop (that will take me a long time to use) in order to get SGD$44 worth of stuff that I don't want (and probably will not use). I'm very grateful that I resisted the temptation of getting the Soap & Glory sets from Sephora. From getting the Too Faced burlesque palette. From getting the mad cute Cezanne x Canmake sets from Watsons. If they had packaged in the blushers instead of the eyeshadow, I would've snapped it up in a second!

What I did get :

- Glow magazine Singapore, which is SGD$2, but comes with way more freebies than the one we get in Malaysia. But to be fair, they have been around for more than a year, while the one in Malaysia is freshly launched! It was a pretty good read too!
- The Travel set of masks from LoveMore... this was the one I tried to find in my last trip, but was unable too! Got it now!
- More masks from Dermal : buy 2 , free 1. I haven't even used the ones I bought from my last haul in November.
- Nivea's latest souffle moisturiser. It smells pretty sweet and I like the texture, hence I just decided to get it cos it is unique....
- Meltykiss which I wanted to share with Tron, but end up we weren't in the mood for choco, lol.

- Got the LoveMore kiwi mask removal thing, because I can't stress how much I hate blackheads ever since I discovered them as an oblivious teen in 2001. I can't believe I never noticed the black buggers on my nose until a friend pointed it out. Then I got to pinching the fellers out, disregarding pain and the potential of getting a sore nose on my part... anyway, kinda regret buying this after I got a better recommendation from Ben ...
- a random Sexy Doll mask.. just to see what's so sexy about it. Hehe!

And this is what Ben recommended to me! Actually, Abby recommended it to Ben and he forwarded it to me. It's "Pores Be Pure" by Formula 10.0.6. I saw the products the previous day, attracted by the bright colors and the simple design consisting of simple typeface in various sizes, hahaha. But because I had never heard of the brand Formula 10.0.6, I decided to put the purchase on hold. Little did I know that it is Abby's favorite product. Since Ben praises her skin to high heavens, I knew that I had to get it.

The "Down to the pore" Pore Strips are not recommended by her, but I just got it because I like pore strips. In fact, may be reviewing another brand soon, haha. Usually I stick to Biore...

Herbal Essences "Citrus Life" that I've not used before, but I decided to grab it, less it stops getting produced, just like the Camellia Hot Oil one! I still don't know why they don't sell this range in Malaysia. Alos got Dial Nutri Skin with Grape Seed Oil and Lemongrass. Those tiny beads inside are for exfoliation! I used Dial a lot and loved it when I was in US, glad I can get it in any random Carrefour in Singapore.

The sad part is that I can't find Original Source in Sg anymore!! *weeps*

SASA haul --- 2 pieces of random face mask from Naisture. A buy 1 free 1 promo. Got another "flavor" of Biore pore strips. This time it's Resort! I've already tried the aromatherapy rose and the grapefruit one. Grapefruit much nicer as the rose one a bit sickly sweet. Finally, I got the Balmbini from The Balm. My first time trying their products, and in an all-in-one set! Can't wait to try this one out and review it!!

Perfume samples that I got after buying Tron's birthday present! He randomly just asked the sales girl whether there was A (singular) sample for me since the perfume I just purchased was for him. She gave me 4 samples! One of them is CK's Forbidden Euphoria which I've already tried before and LOVE, so I'm so happy that I get another sample, haha. It will mean I can take my time to get the full bottle. :D And I'm looking forward to trying CK Shock! :D The other two samples are for guys and I plan to give to my brother since Tron is too "atas" to use perfume samples. Hmph!

A random item I got because it sounded so cool. I think it's actually a really good product, but you just have to be careful when you're using it, otherwise it might dry out your skin. I will blog more about this product later cos I find it rather cute, and The Nature Lab seems to be coming up with a lot of interesting and unique products in Singapore. Remember that gel mask I talked about from Uriage? Apparently The Nature Lab also produces something similar!

That's all for my haul this time around. I also managed to try so many samples while I was there, looking forward to populating this page again! Take care, fellow beauty druggies. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP