Powered by Blogger.

Loreal Paris Elseve Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

 Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I didn't want to pack my hair treatment bottles all the way to Singapore, so I was really stoked when I saw that I actually had a sample packet of hair serum! This is the Loreal Paris Elseve Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum...

Confusingly, the front of the packet says, "Discover the power of Argan Oil for Smoother and Shinier Hair", but at the back, it says that the two precious ingredients that ensure your hair will be frizz free are "Nutrileum" and Silk Protein. As Loreal describes: "For the first time, the Loreal Laboratories have combined its patented ingredient Nutrileum, a combination of nutritive micro-oil and a smoothing agent, with Silk Protein, known for its smoothness and thermo-resistance, to deliver double action.

1. Intense nutrition : the creamy formula nourishes and calms your hair from root to tip, for easy and homogenous smoothness.

2. 48H* protection : like a shield, the formula helps to protect your hair against the effects of humid and dry conditions, eliminating frizz and puffiness. "

I have to say, I'm very freaking impressed with this product. The serum feels slick between my palms, but not oily and disgusting. There is NO smell associated with this product at all, so for those who are afraid of funky smelling hair treatments (that can be quite a hit or miss at times), this would be right up your alley.

It also really works. Almost instantaneously. Once it is applied on my hair, it's like my hair just says, "Ok, I'll behave now." Dry looking ends become smoothened down, and remains tame for the rest of the day! I'm really, really amazed.

Also, you only need to use a bit of the serum to get the effects that you want. So if you buy a big bottle, it's probably going to last you forever and a day. Then again, I have to say that I don't apply the serum ALL over my hair. I only use it for the ends. =)

The best part? I just checked online, and apparently you can get it for as low as RM20 for a 50ml bottle. That's cheaper than the RM80 I paid for my Kerastase Nutritive Oleo-Relax hair serum (125ml) that I got from my hair dresser. *sulk* And I just saw that the Keratase one is also from Loreal Laboratories. *double sulk* So it's probably just as good as this one. I think the only difference is that the Keratase one has a scent, and the serum feels a bit thicker, a bit gooey-er.

I haven't seen the Loreal one in drugstores, but then again I haven't been specifically looking out for it. If you're looking for an anti-frizz serum, I really think you should get this, it's really good!

2 comments:

Isabel December 27, 2011 at 9:38 PM  

I'm pretty sure the Loreal serum is available in drugstores... lol

Leech The Leceh December 29, 2011 at 7:29 AM  

hehe.. i haven't bought hair serum from the local drugstore in a longggg time. :P Got my current one from salon, and the rest... from Thailand / Singapore! It takes a long while to finish, but when I do, Imma get this one!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP