Powered by Blogger.

Packing Light?

 Monday, December 12, 2011

I really did not "pack light" this trip because I wanted to really dress up nicely, with accessories (both hair & jewelry), and with make-up nicely done. Cos I wanted to go to nice restaurants with Tron, etc. Sadly for me, I didn't get to do what I want (*sob*) and it is really a waste to take so much stuff to Singapore with me. I only do this when I know that Tron is driving down. If we took the plane, I would pack even lighter, to make room for SHOPPING.

I guess I'm just writing this down to remind myself not to get "deceived" by Tron that we would do more gastronomic adventures. As he said - when he was single he would come down to Singapore and every meal could be McDonalds / Mos Burger and he would be fine. "What do you expect from a bachelor?" he said. I am already happy that I managed to introduce fine Spanish dining to him this round. I will slowly turn him into a food snob (but would that mean he would cease eating my cooking?!)... muwahahha!

Anyway, just as a reminder to myself for future packing :
x It was a great idea to bring masks like MJ mud packs on trips instead of paper masks. Contrary to believe that paper masks are more convenient, when using it in a hotel room, the wet face mask just feels colder and never seems to dry up. I don't know if that's a better option, but I prefer NOT to have a freezing piece of paper on my face. I'm already "scared" of cold as it is. :)

x Bad idea to bring along cream blusher instead of powder blush. I am so sick of all that blending, plus I can only use cream blusher when I use moisturiser ONLY and I can't use BB cream with it. And I think I should be crazy and pack more than 1 type of blusher. I'm starting to think that blusher is SO important and can make or break a look. More important than lipstick even. Sacrilege?

x GREAT idea to bring along Cellnique's Intensive Hydrating Complex... I think that I'm super sensitive to air-conditioning. It really dries out my skin. Putting this product on has my skin back to normal within an hour! It's really THAT good.

x GREAT purchase in the Dirty Springwash from Lush. Love the two-in-one combination that is asexual enough for both me and my boyfriend. He took along his Kiehls two-in-one "adventure tested" shampoo & shower gel combination and it cannot hold a candle to Dirty Springwash. Dirty is more bang for your buck, smells better, foams better (for those who like that) and you just feel so much more refreshing after the shower!

That's all I can think of at the moment. Reviews to commence after this! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP