Powered by Blogger.

Another Reason To Like Singapore..

 Friday, December 30, 2011

Randomly walking around Orchard Road also can get free samples! By the way, I'm so keen on getting more free samples aka stuff I use on holiday that I sign up for all kinds of Facebook promotions. I've been getting all kinds of shampoo samples til I don't even know where I've chucked everything! And of course - lots of spam mail too. -_-"

I got two random free samples in Singapore earlier this month. Both also not cheapo stuff, so quite happy with it:

Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil. Randomly handed a sachet when walking past the counter in ION, I think...

Rainforest Shampoo & Conditioner from The Body Shop. They were having "Christmas Giveaways" along Orchard Road. All you have to do is line-up and grope around inside a bin (no peeking) and grab a sample. After I got the shampoo sample, Tron said he groped around for something that is "different size" and claimed he brushed against something HUMONGOUS... but since he was taking so long, and the line getting longer, he decided against really finding it. Hahahaha... so he got a shampoo sample too in the end...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP