Powered by Blogger.

Heal Pharm Nose Pore Cleaning Sheets

 Saturday, December 17, 2011



I decided to pick up a pack of Healpharm nose pore strips recently instead of my usual Biore pore strips because of the cute packaging! Also because after using Biore for so long, I was really wondering --- is there really no other alternative? Lastly --- Watsons was having a 20% discount on selected products, and this was one of them! I don't remember the exact price, but it was cheaper than the Biore one for sure!

The product claims that it can be used for pore cleaning around the nose area, especially when it's blocked up with oil or dead cells. Enjoy the refreshing menthol smell while Hamamelis extract helps tighten up the open pores. Wondering what is Hamamelis? It's the Chinese witchhazel! It is used to care for cracked / sensitive skin and has anti-inflammatory and astringent effects. Interesting... don't usually see this ingredient being listed in cosmetics, though.

As mentioned on the packaging, each box contains 10 pieces of pore strips, in cute, individual packets :

The pore strips are kinda hit / miss for me. I hate how hard it is to be peeled off from the plastic sheet. Sometimes it makes me wonder if it can even be torn off! And other times it comes off as easily as a normal Biore pore strip. ~_~" I've never had this problem with Biore before.

However, I like how quick-drying this pore strip is... I find that it gets the job done faster than Biore does! Though I did not smell any menthol scent as advertised, there was nothing unpleasant about the pore-strip, odour-wise.

I also have an inclination to think that it is better at ripping them blackheads out more than Biore pore strips does. Then again, this is just my THOUGHTS which could actually be affected by this new product I've been using that is supposed to "soften" the stubborn blackheads and make them easier to remove. Will be reviewing that after I have "tested" the removal part with various pore strips and such!

Meanwhile, this is not the "dirtiest" pore strip I've ever gotten, but the contrast on Healpharm pore strips are more apparent, so you can see the nasty little buggers better.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP