Powered by Blogger.

Playboy Play It Spicy Deodorant

 Monday, December 19, 2011


I got this for FREE --- from my sister! This was from when we won some Kitschen vouchers x Cleo's Most Eligible Bachelor's roadshow tickets x Redken Shampoo x Playboy goodies! So awesome... but the bad part was that we had to play games with the Cleo Most Eligible bachelors la. ~_~" I know some girls will think "Huh? THAT'S the bad part?" But come on, we are two happily attached women. ;) Don't want our man to misunderstand. ;)

I was very happy with the perfume & deodorant set I got from Playboy, which was Play it Sexy. It was the one that I thought was the best out of all 3 when I went a-sniffing in Watsons. My sister got the Play it Spicy set, and she didn't like it, so she gave it all to me! Now I have two Playboy sets and I'm already overwhelmed with all kinds of perfume. Craziness!

In case you don't know, Playboy's perfume range is called Play it Lovely, Play it Sexy and Play it Spicy. I think they have a new one now called Play it Rock, but I haven't tested it yet. The original trio (Lovely, Sexy, Spicy) were supposed to represent the 3 steps a woman takes to seduce a man.

Play It Lovely entices him (piques his interest?)
Play It Sexy ensnares him (turns on the lust?)
Play It Spicy binds him (he's yours forever! *evil laughter*)

Play It Spicy is an oriental, floral scent and is supposed to make you smell like a WINNER. The girl who has managed to win the man. Well played, well played.

Top notes: pomegranate, Bellini cocktail and pink berries. Heart: tiger lily, passion flower and heliotrope. Base: amber, sandalwood and vanilla. [Source : Fragrantica]

Maybe it's because it is just the perfume deodorant, but I personally felt that this scent is quite light, casual and sweet. Nothing very spicy or sexy or alluring about it. Quite disappointing, cos you would expect more. It's easygoing on the nose, but very unmemorable. I like to wear it on casual dates with my boyfriend on Friday. Smell good for the 2 hours or so when we're together and practically no trace of the fragrance anymore when I get home. Hahaha.

I honestly can't smell the woody base because it really doesn't last long enough for me to perceive that it is even there. *_* I suppose the perfume would be much better, but you'll just have to wait til I review it... next time. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP