Powered by Blogger.

Ginvera Marvel Gel with Green Tea

 Wednesday, December 14, 2011


The face wash sample of choice that I took along with me to Singapore was Ginvera Marvel Gel with Green Tea's Emollient & Exfoliating Gel. It seemed like a SUPER face wash to me, claiming that it could do 10 different and amazing things for your skin. Such as :

1. Remove dead skin cells
2. Remove blackheads
3. Contracts pores
4. Lightens black spots, freckles & scars
5. Prevents pimples
6. Cleanses face
7. Whitens skin
8. Removes make-up
9. Removes oil seeds
10. Smoothens dark, rough skin

Can you imagine that? It's like buying this one bottle of face wash can save you the money of like at least 8 different products! Insane! Of course I couldn't believe it. -__-"

And indeed I wasn't born yesterday because not only couldn't it do that shit-load of amazing stuff, I think it couldn't even cleanse my face properly! And it's supposed to be a face cleanser first and foremost! So many things that I didn't like about it :
a. The texture of the gel
b. The smell of the face wash
c. The after effects of washing my face -- like not really clean. I had to use SO much gel to wash my face 2-3 times before I was satisfied!
d. Definitely no exfoliating feeling even though there are some exfoliation beads in the gel

I think that pretty covers everything. The only way it could be worse was if it gave me pimples by using this facial gel. Since I wanted to get rid of it ASAP, I just used lots and lots of it when washing my face.. which I actually HAVE to do anyway if I wanted to feel clean.

Really, just stay away from this product. There's cheaper and better stuff in the drugstore, I'm sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP