Powered by Blogger.

Estee Lauder x Michael Kors Gift Set

 Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas ya'll!! I guess there is nothing more apt to post on Christmas Day than my CHRISTMAS PRESENT from my man Tron. :)

Actually, I didn't expect to get anything from him cos he gave me something really, really big already and I felt really bad (but happy), so I told him NO NEED for Christmas presents this year. And I'm really, really sincere! I feel like there's no drugstore products I really want (at the moment), no more make up I can possibly hoard (I seriously balk when I see how much I have to "use up"), more haircare products than I have hair (hehe!)... sure, there's always pretty stuff in pretty packaging tempting us... but I am slowly trying to build up R.E.S.I.S.T.A.N.C.E against it. For the moment, anyway. :)

So I was really, really surprised when Tron gave me this :

My first thoughts is that it MUST be perfume because Tron always buys me perfume. I think he has gotten me 4-5 perfumes so far. *scratch my head* But at the same time, I was confused cos in the car he was telling me, "You know, I chose every single bit by myself ok! The exact color, the gold, this product or that product..." so I was confused and I thought he ventured out of his comfort zone and bought me clothes! :P

Anyway, this is what I got :

The Estee Lauder x Michael Kors set!! It's a special Christmas set that they have been doing promos in all local malls. I did see it around and I thought of getting the Estee Lauder Blockbuster set (as I always do), but you have to buy above a certain amount in order to get the Michael Kors Set / Blockbuster Set at a cheaper price. So Tron *did* buy me a perfume after all. He bought the perfume so he could get the Michael Kors set at a cheaper price, hahaha! The perfume he got for me is Estee Lauder's Sensuous Nude, which I have not heard / tried before. But it sounds kinky! ;P

Actually, I should have suspected he would get this for me because he actually asked me if he could get me the Blockbuster set. I said no because the Blockbuster set this year doesn't come in that nice a bag. *picky* But as mentioned, it's pricey, I don't want him to spend this kind of money! Especially when I didn't spend as much.. *small voice*

More on the set he got me :

Double Wear Moisture Powder for Stay-In-Place Makeup in Warm Vanilla

Estee Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow.
Top row - Sugar Cube, Winking Periwinkle, Lavish Mink, Purple Passion
Bottom row - Ivory Slipper, Lilac Whimsy, Ivy Envy, Nude Fresco

Pure Color gloss in Star Pink Shimmer

Estee Lauder double wear eyeliner... Looks so nice! But guess what? I have about 4 full eyeliners at the moment + 1 gel eyeliner! Hehehee... but anyway eyeliners are a necessity!

Pure Color Cream Lipstick in Pink Parfait

Estee Lauder x Michael Kors compact.
It has 6 Pure Color eyeshadows and 1 Signature Silky Powder Blush.
Eyeshadow from L-R, top to bottom : Polished Platinum, Candy Crave, Pink Flash, Sandbar Beige, Sugar Cube and Iridescent Violet.
The Powder Blush is in Pink Kiss. Looks pretty matte to me, with a very light bit of shimmer.

The compact is so shiny that I can't get a proper photo of it cos everything keeps getting reflected! :(

Travel-size bottle of Sensuous Nude EDP.

Did I mention that it also comes with two brushes and the Michael Kors pouch / clutch? There's actually two colors - gold or dark silver. So that was what Tron was saying about colors and what not! :)

Anyway, Christmas is really not about the presents. Take the holiday season as a time to spend time with your family & loved ones. Meet up with friends and give them presents "just because". If you feel guilty about indulging in "Xmas Specials" in restaurants, indulge in the "Xmas Special" at the gym too. ;) And remember... go to church! :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP