Powered by Blogger.

NYX Haul - Affordable, High Quality MakeUp!

 Friday, January 27, 2012

I've previously blogged about this website that sells NYX make-up cheaply (even cheaper than it already is) and the stuff that I wanted to get. I have ~finally~ decided what I wanted to get, ordered, and managed to get all the stuff delivered to me safely. All this and it took a little over a week! Love it!

So... presenting~~ my NYX haul, and how much it cost me. :)

I love how they wrapped everything up so nicely. All my stuff came in good condition, although it smelled like something had spilled. Thankfully, nothing actually did.

This is how everything looks like, unwrapped. :)

I had totally forgotten that you get free stuff if you spend above USD$25. It's a tiered reward system, so above USD$25 gets you the Creme mini eyelash curler and a Cherimoya Eye Pencil. I'm giving the eyelash curler to my friend because I've already gotten a free one from Maybelline that I hardly ever use. Oh, and I love how the Eye Pencil comes with its own sharpener!

If you spend above USD$50, you get the above 2 items and a 41 color eye palette from Cherimoya. And above USD$100, you get the eyelash curler, the eye pencil, the eye palette and a 5-pc makeup brush set.

I had been hankering for these NYX eyeliners ever since they launched it! It totally looks like markers, hehehe. One is the Super FAT eye marker (USD$8.75) and the other is Super SKINNY eye marker (USD$7.75. Excited to try it out!

I wanted to try this new Cherimoya lipstick.. I can't believe there's a lipstick even cheaper than the legendary RM10 NYX Round lipsticks. :P Not sure if this is any good though. It costs USD2.98, and I got it in "Her Majesty". On the website, it looks more like a light, pinkish peach color, but it looks much redder in real life. The packaging is a bit blah, but otherwise, the lipstick itself looks yummy.

So greedy - couldn't decide on what colors I wanted, so I got FOUR round lipsticks from NYX. Each costs USD3.25.

I got Eros, a very brilliant and vibrant red; Snow White, a very dark red; Narcissus, the Barbie pink and Watermelon, a very ginger tone. A bit disappointed with the Watermelon as I thought it would be more peachy, but it looks more beige / coppery in real life.

Decided to spring a little more for this NYX Diamond Sparkle lipstick... it is USD$4.25. The packaging is a bit nicer than the round lipstick.

Decided to go a bit Ke$ha by getting a glitter liner! In fact, it's so pretty that I wanted to get two or three glitter liners! In the end, I reined myself in and only got the golden one because it's more festive! This one is called Copperfield. It costs USD$2.65. Cheap!!

Got the Jumbo Eye Pencil for Dull. She told me that she wanted the eye pencil last time, but we both didn't combine resources to buy together (due to indecisiveness). So this time I bought it for her. Cheap only (USD$3.98) - my gift to her. ;P

I promise to blog more about how the stuff are... if they are really good, I would totally buy from this website again. Dependable, quick, good service. Plus, last time Dull told me that one of her eye palettes spilled and they shipped her a new one immediately (even though she didn't ask for it, she just emailed them as a comment). Good service or what!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP