Powered by Blogger.

St. Ives Exfoliating Apricot Exfoliating Body Wash

 Tuesday, January 17, 2012


I've mentioned before that St Ives is one of the first drugstore products that I've ever used - their apricot facial wash was one of the best stuff I've used in my teenhood! When I saw this huge 400ml bottle of exfoliating body wash in Guardian, I totally grabbed it! I'm currently bringing this along with me to the gym, and it's the perfect thing after a sweaty workout. Fruity, so you feel refreshed. Full of exfoliating beads so that you get a good scrub - getting that super clean feeling. Andddd finally -- it's cheap, so you can use as much as you like to clean yourself off. Which after a workshop -- you might not want to stinge. ;)

St Ives says that this product is hypo-allergenic, and will naturally exfoliate your skin to reveal smooth, radiant skin. There's 100% natural exfoliants - even the exfoliating beads are made from 100% natural jojoba beads and apricot extracts. Oh, and if you're an animal lover, you will be happy with St Ives beauty phiosophy - they do not test on animals!

When I first started using the shower gel, I found the scent a bit toooooooooo strong. I almost found it noxious and thought I would not be able to continue using it. However, it was a relief to find out that the scent transferred onto my skin is a very subtle apricot scent that is just perfectly delicious! I still think the smell is too strong and "fake", but I just love the smell that lingers on my body at the end of the shower.

The exfoliation beads may also seem a bit too big and rough, but I liken them to be about the same size as salt granules in other body scrubs. No complaints there, but if you like something for more microdermabrasion, you should probably take note of this...

All this for about RM15 only! Am looking forward to trying more stuff from the St Ives range!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP