Powered by Blogger.

A Handy Birthday Present

 Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I bought a present for my friend Fuzzy! Her birthday was yesterday, and when we were younger, we always said she's the first to turn older. :P She doesn't appreciate it that much. She has to wait 9 months before it's my turn to "become older", hehe!

Although not really drugstore products, but hey, it fits into the theme of taking care of your skin - I got her the Hand Therapy set from Crabtree & Evelyn!

There were two sets available - Pomegranate or Lavender, and each set contains :
- shower gel
- body lotion
- hand therapy scrub
- hand therapy moisturiser

The pomegranate scent is a bit sharp, but quickly turns out fruity and very invigorating. The lavender scent is just too weird! It doesn't smell like your normal lavender scent! It took very long for the smell to fade off to something more bearable. But regardless of whether it is pomegranate-scented or lavender-scented, it left my hands feeling oh so soft and touchable. Crabtree & Evelyn's hand therapy stuff really works! :)

Anyway, I reckon the pomegranate is more suitable, as I think hand creams are so nice to be used while at the office. The invigorating scent will help you be more alert at the desk too! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP