Powered by Blogger.

Naisture 15 Minute Lovely Strawberry Mask

 Friday, January 20, 2012

This should fall into my "cheap mask is cheap" category - bought this Naisture 15 Minutes Lovely Strawberry Mask Pack from Sasa (Singapore) for about RM8 for 2 pieces.

The packaging isn't the most attractive thing I've seen on the market, but it was quaint and pink. Plus, I *think* I've not tried a strawberry mask before - sounds delicious! The mask is originally from Korea and is supposed to help control excessive sebum, to help keep skin smooth. The triple cushion sheets also help the mask adhere to the skin better, ensuring the absorbing of the essence.

Right off the bat, I was not impressed with the mask at all. It smells SUPER ACIDIC, and NOTHING strawberry-ish about it at all! I was really turned off by the odour. On the plus side - there is quite a generous bit of essence (but why bother when I hate it?) and the mask is quite well-designed. They gave a REALLY large piece of face mask, so that you can adjust the sheet accordingly to fit your face. It is better than some companies that give a face mask that seems to fit a SPECIFIC person correctly, and that person usually has a tiny nose, huge eyes and their features seem to be all squashed in the middle of the face. Haha!

Extra points for the mask and the sheet quality, but bleh for the most important part - the essence itself! Plus, I didn't feel any special changes to my face after I took it off. Didn't feel more moisturised or refreshed. My face felt a little bit sticky when removing the mask, which is actually super gross. Sigh, I guess from now onwards I will only stick to the tried and true sheet masks - My Beauty Diary, Watsons and Guardian (surprisingly).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP