Powered by Blogger.

Lush in Singapore?! Since when!!

 Wednesday, January 11, 2012

OMG! I just found out that Lush had opened in Singapore since December 2011. I was there!!! Why didn't I go to Wisma Atria and check the place out?! I am so, so, so, so disappointed!

That means the nearest Lush to me is in Singapore and not Hong Kong anymore! I cannot imagine how crazy I will get. American Cream just a 3 hour drive away? Able to try MORE of their soaps? Able to get Tron his own bottle of Dirty Springwash? The possibilities are endless...

Now when is the next trip down South?

For more information on Lush Singapore, this is their Facebook page...

1 comments:

Anonymous,  January 12, 2012 at 3:49 AM  

wow! I didn't know about this. Thanks for the info!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP