Powered by Blogger.

The End of Dr Feelgood

 Monday, January 16, 2012

I felt like this deserved a separate post from my original post on Dr Benefit. I had read earlier that the little floral paper should NOT be removed in order to ensure the face balm does not dry up too quickly. But this little floral paper really gets annoying ... and it's so hard to remove! I had to keep using my tweezers to pick the paper out of the face balm. -__-


As you can see, there is a lot of bits and pieces of "dried" up, rolled-up face balm stuck to the paper... sigh, what a waste.

Still, it was a REALLY good face balm, and I felt that my face was really matte whenever I used it. I also think it is semi-responsible for me having a longggg streak of good-skin-days (hats off to my Cellnique Intensive Hydrating Complex as well!). However, I felt that this face balm finished wayyyy too fast, and it does require a fair bit of blending, otherwise those rolled up bits of face balm you see on the paper is what you get on your face as well! Price wise, not worth it. Would be a shoo-in for repurchase if it's cheaper, cos this stuff works. Could improve on the packaging as well...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP