Powered by Blogger.

I *heart* My Boyfriend!

 Thursday, January 26, 2012

The BF came back from Bangkok bearing gifts! I'm so happy, not because of the $$ value of the gifts, but because he thought about me when he was there. :) Before he went, he kept asking me what I wanted in Thailand, and I really couldn't think of anything that I especially want. I mean, how do you bundle up the experience of shopping at Chatuchak, finding great bargains in Platinum Mall, eating numerous plates of mango sticky rice or just finding joy shopping at their local Tesco? Then I remembered something that my colleague told me VERY recently... "Boots eh? Whenever I go to Thailand I just stock up like crazy. I don't even care if it's shampoo or shower gel or whatever.. it's all good stuff!"

Ahhh... another fellow drug store lover...

Thanks to HIM (yes, it's a guy!), I told Tron... I would like some shower gels from Boots please! He was actually aghasted at my request! He was like, "Huh? Don't ask me to carry stuff that can spill lah!" But it's the only thing that I really really wanted! And I told him if there's any "funny" tee shirts, please get me one? And make sure it's not above 100-120 baht, from Chatuchak.

He wound up getting me TWO shirts - one from Chatuchak and another from Cotton Brush, which both him and his mom keep telling me is darn expensive. :X And he got me the shower gels.... *heart*

In fact, I have tried the one on the left before. :P And it smells super awesome. Can't wait to try the mango one too. Tron said he took a whiff and was like, "OMG, she will really like this!" I love how our sense of smell is in sync. :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP