Powered by Blogger.

Wholesale Dresses

 Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I've been going nuts trying to buy stuff online again. *ashamed* Wholesale stuff. *ashamed* Everytime I do this, I end up with like 10 pieces of clothing, and I end up wearing only 2 or 3 pretty often. So I might as well save the money and buy one very, very nice piece instead, right?

I'm currently very into loose, slouchy, button-down shirts in light fabrics...

USD6.40 on the wholesale market.

USD8.70 on the wholesale market, though I'm not sure about the cuffs & collar. Leopard prints = in or out? They've been around for so long. I guess they are still ok in small doses, right?

I still like color blocking... especially on sweet, summery dresses like these:
USD9.77 - does not come with the belt!

This looks a bit more dressy, but it just shows that color blocking is fun, whatever the occasion. :) USD9 for this dress.

I'm also very into long / maxi dresses ever since I discovered that short people may not be totally sidelined in this trend! In fact, as long as the dress is not too billowy, it can actually help us look taller. That's what I feel anyway...

USD9.25 - navy blue with beaded collar. "Boho style", it says.

This dress encompasses both my faves - color blocking and maxi dress in a very summer-holiday, nautical piece. Going for USD8.65.

Or you can just go wild with the prints! The first maxi dress I ever bought (from Kitschen) is full of prints, but not as many colors. I find this peacock themed one perfectly lovely, and it's only USD9.20. I paid RM75 for mine!

And I love bodycon dresses, if anything it serves as a motivation / reminder to keep fit! I like this mustard yellow one which can be worn in two different ways - and for only USD6!

And guess what? After choosing all my choice pieces ... and a lot of other small stuff (accessories, mostly), I still can't hit the USD$100 that I need to check out. Lol! That's the only problem I have with buying from wholesale websites...

3 comments:

LW January 9, 2012 at 11:44 PM  

Let's share and combine shipping? :)

Leech The Leceh January 11, 2012 at 7:00 AM  

hehe, would you trust me? I'm a random online blogger wor...

Unknown February 24, 2015 at 2:03 AM  

Thanks for sharing such a great information I really like this post very much. I am waiting for new post here.
Wholesale Lingerie

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP