Powered by Blogger.

Dermal Apple Collagen Essence Mask

 Tuesday, January 10, 2012

After using the subpar Skinlite masks, I mentioned that I would recommend cheaper masks that actually DO the job. One such mask that I had the luck to encounter is Dermal. I am not sure if it is an in-house brand from Watsons... for some reason, I got that impression. Anyway, masks mix all kinds of good stuff with Vitamin E and Collagen. You will notice that they state 20g Vitamin E and 3g of Collagen in each packet. I'm not sure if the measurements change, but all the masks that I have state this. :)

The first mask that I tried from the range is the Apple Collagen Essence Mask, which is good for :
* soothing
* convergence (I have no idea what this means in this context!!)
* firming

The product claims to make your tired skin more elastic, moistened and clear. It is suitable for all skin types.

As everyone knows - Vitamin E & Collagen are popular products in skincare industry, known for treatment from anywhere between treating scarring to improving skin elasticity. However, I have my doubts on whether these essences can be absorbed through the skin. The product claims that it is highly concentrated and contains other chemicals that help increase penetration... hmmm. What do you think?

There was a lot of essence in the packet and I found the fit of the mask pretty good. Not the best I've ever had, but not bad. The apple "scent" in the packet was a bit too sharp at first, but after the initial shock, it was quite pleasant! Very natural and fresh! Really thumbs up for the scent. It's different from the usual sweet / floral scents you usually get with face masks.

After 20 minutes, my skin felt more moisturised and fresh, but there was not much change in terms of firming or soothing as my skin wasn't horribly UNfirm or inflamed in the first place...

All in all, quite worth the RM3 I paid for this mask!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP