Powered by Blogger.

Skinlite Brightening Essence Mask

 Sunday, January 29, 2012

Another cheap mask from Skinlite, was hoping that it would be better than the first. This one is the Brightening Essence Mask. As mentioned in my previous entry, I got it from Hong Kong - about RM2 from Sasa. The Brightening Essence Mask is for skin radiance and brightening. Enriched with Vitamin B & E and phyto collagen to help hydrate and heal skin within 15-20 minutes.

I was slightly more pleased with this mask than the previous one - seems like there was more essence, and the mask smelled pleasantly soothing. It also felt nice and refreshing against my face... really no complaints in the process of applying the mask.

Sadly, after I had removed my mask, it was like I hadn't done ANYTHING to my face at all. There was no extra moisturisation. There was no brightening or extra radiance. Sad...

As always, the cutting of the mask leaves a lot to be desired. Eyeholes are just way too big, and it upsets me because I wish that the mask could do something about my eyebags. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP