Powered by Blogger.

Hazeline Snow Moisturising Cream

 Monday, January 2, 2012

I surprise myself - never knew that I've never written a review about Hazeline Snow Moisturising Cream though I mentioned it so many times in other entries. Since this is a product that I've used quite often (actually, this is only my 2nd 50g tub that I'm finishing - but this thing lasts for a long time!), I thought I should give it the honor of having a separate review page on my blog. :3

Hazeline Snow moisturising cream is a face cream, and is unique because it's not really a cream texture, but has a semi-crumbly that is reminiscent of feta cheese. I know this sounds gross - especially when people describe it as having a "snow" texture (really? I don't think so...), but let's just agree that it has a unique texture. It's also very affordable - somewhere between RM8 - RM10 for a 50g tub that seems to last me more than 6 months! It's definitely very moisturising and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.

No horrible skin reactions to it either, and it gets absorbed very fast, leaving you able to continue with the rest of your make-up regime. I liked it so much the first time I bought it that I insisted on putting some on my boyfriend's face! I felt like it was something super magical that everyone should experience at least once, even if they won't be using it foreverly forever. :P

The only cons about this product? Well, for those who are super anal about cleanliness, the idea of dipping your fingers into this jar and swiping it all over your face will have you throwing fits, I suppose. Yes, generally moisturisers are applied with hands anyway, but there's just something about putting your hands INTO the whole packaging and sullying the rest of the product inside the jar. (I think I complained about that regarding body butters in tubs too!) The second part? I've mentioned it multiple times on my blog too - if you don't apply it properly, there's a HUGE possibility of you having white streak marks on your face ala those olden times people who apply "shui fan" on their face. Exhibit A:

The Hazeline Snow especially loves to get trapped in my bushy eyebrows, inadvertently "dye-ing" it white in color, lol!

All in all, I feel that it is a pretty good "drugstore beauty" product, and if I were still a student, I would use this as my staple. Since I'm not, and I love trying new products, I will probably not repurchase this until I've used finish alllllll the face creams that I currently have!

4 comments:

Anonymous,  January 2, 2012 at 2:50 AM  

wow hie,thank you for doing a review on this snow cream! I'm a student and I always wanna try but I got intimidated. Love your blog! I'm a new follower.

Btw, I also have a beauty blog and it will be nice if you can check it out?
Beautyiseffortless.blogspot.com
Thank you =)

Leech The Leceh January 3, 2012 at 1:23 AM  

hey, I just saw your blog and you have tonnes of interesting articles! Gonna add you to one of my dailies now. :)

oh, and hazeline snow is an "oldie but goldie" to me. I just love it! :D

Anonymous,  January 3, 2012 at 1:44 AM  

Hey..thank you so much for not ignoring my comment. your comment on my blog made my day! Thank you! :)
And i tried the hazeline cream( just realized that my grandma uses it too!) ...it was not bad at all! It smelled good and made my skin supple...thanks for your post really, it bring me back to the past! Lolz

Unknown February 18, 2013 at 12:43 AM  

Hi. I would love to try Hazeline Snow Cream. Is there any online store where I can buy it? I am from the Philippines. Please let me know. Thank you :)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP