Powered by Blogger.

Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Range : Lotion & Whitening Milk

 Saturday, March 31, 2012



Decided to post about the last two items in the Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening range in one go, as I use them hand-in-hand. They are the Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion and the Hada Labo Whitening Milk.

You might already be familiar with the lotion, as many bloggers who talk about Hada Labo have mentioned the familiar "one drop unlocks the ocean" phrase. ;) Yes, the whitening lotion has a texture like WATER, but when applied to your skin, it feels SUPER moisturising. Because of the water-like texture, it absorbs easily into your skin and doesn't leave any sticky residue. I love using this as my daily face moisturiser because it is oh-so convenient, absorbs so quickly that I can start my make-up straightaway for work! :D

Personally, I do feel that my skin has gotten softer and my skintone has become more "evened" out. Yup, for me "whitening" has become more of even-ing out the skin tone and making dark spots less visible. Not so much of actually becoming "white". :)

The Whitening Milk is an extra step after using the whitening lotion for more intense results. I have not used a similar product from the Hada Labo range before! The Whitening Milk has a thicker consistency, a bit more cream-like than actual milk! A bit sticky after applying it and patting it dry on my face, but not as quick to absorb like the lotion.

Both the Whitening Lotion and Whitening Milk helps in a 3 step process that :
- deeply moisturises
- intensively repairs
- double whitening

Both also contain the key ingredients of arbutin (bearberry extract that helps in whitening process) and Vitamin C said to help moisturise and clarify skin. They are also pH balance, so people with sensitive skin can use this with ease of mind. Finally, it is completely fragrance, alcohol and mineral oil free. :)

You can definitely count me a Hada Labo fan... though whether I would buy the ENTIRE range again in the future is iffy. Maybe if they had a good deal on the package? Otherwise I would only get the lotion as it's the one that I love the most! The face wash is a bit disappointing as I really do prefer something with exfoliating beads.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP