Powered by Blogger.

Sephora Haul 2012

 Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sephora reminded me that I had taken part in their "purchase up to RM500 worth of stuff and get RM75 cashback" promotion, and that this promotion would be ending soon (31st of March to be exact). The last purchase that I made was for the Urban Decay Naked palette. Should I go back and try to get the Naked 2 palette this time? To be honest, though I love my Naked palette, I really don't feel the urge to get the new kid on the block. However, since I have a few gal pal's birthday gifts pending, I decided that I should pick up some stuff for them from one of my all-time favorite stores. ;)

They don't read my main blog, what more my beauty blog, so n worries about sharing here. :P

Burts Bees Embossed Tin Set consisting of "Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion", Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream and their famous fabulous replenishing lip balm. This one is for my friend Kim, who I've known since college days! That would mean a DECADE of being friends! O_O"

The whole set comes in a very cheerful buttercup yellow tin. The more I look at it, the more I want to keep this for myself WTF.

Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion and Rouge Dior Lipstick for "Dull My Gal". I gave her the mini Urban Decay eye primer potion that I got with my Naked palette and she was already mad happy. Wait til I give her the full size one! Actually, I was supposed to go to Sephora with her like a YEAR AGO, but we kept ffk-ing each other. And guess what? Til today she hasn't set foot into Sephora! I later found out that the only thing she really wanted was the primer potion, so I decided to get the full size one for her.

However, thought it was not enough, so I wanted to add on "something extra" to the gift. I had totally no idea what to buy, but Tron actually suggested that I get her a "Dior lipstick". My boyfriend sometimes can be quite spot on about things like this, so I decided.... yeah. Dull doesn't seem like the type who would indulge herself in a Dior lipstick, and she deserves to be glammed up like that. Hahaha. I hope she likes the shade! :D

To qualify for the RM75 voucher, I had to top up a bit more. So I bought these two items. I suppose with the $$ I get back, these two are "free"? I got myself the "Daily Smooth Body Butter" and the "Scrub Your Nose In It" face scrub. Remember I keep saying I'm on a war against blackheads? I believe that I'm winning at the moment cos my nose is so blackhead free that it's freaking shining. However, it makes using pore strips very boring indeed...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP