Powered by Blogger.

CK Shock Perfume

 Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Free sample after I bought the male version for my boyfriend - the CK Shock for her by Calvin Klein. To be honest, a bit disappointing considering it is supposed to be "SHOCK". In fact, I find it a very mild, sweet floral kind of scent. It isn't strong nor lasts long (then again, it's an EDT)... just a simple perfume suitable for a date, I guess.

CK One Shock For Her is an opulent oriental - floral fragrance with top notes of passion flower, pink peony and poppy. Its heart is made of feminine jasmine, narcissus, blackberry and dark cocoa. The base consists of amber, vanilla, musk and patchouli. [Source : Fragrantica.com]

Not on my list of perfumes to purchase in the near future... I much prefer the Forbidden Euphoria from the CK range...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP