Powered by Blogger.

Another Victoria's Secret Haul

 Friday, March 30, 2012

Bought more stuff from VS because I wanted a dress there for a very special occasion coming up! I bought more than USD$300 worth of stuff, so I got USD$75 off, muwhahaha. In the end, the dress I wanted could be considered as free since it was worth USD$75? :)

However, I had a LOT of bad luck with this shipment. First of all, it got detained by Malaysian customs, so I had to pay customs fine. Thankfully, Pos Laju can handle that part for me so that I need not go to KLIA myself. However, I would have to pay them a nominal fee of nearly RM50 to do just that. Sigh! The second bad luck --- Pos Laju collection for cases where I have to pay customs tax goes to the branch in Puchong, which is SO not convenient for me! I got lost going there because when I Googled for Jalan TPP, I didn't notice that Google had directed me to a Jalan TP instead. Which is in USJ only. Lol! I was wondering how come Taman Perindustrian Puchong was so near USJ. *lame*

The last bad luck about this shipment is caused by myself --- I thought I selected purple for a hoodie which was the maroon color being shown in the picture, but it turned out to be a lavender shade. Whatever am I going to do with a lavender jacket now? -_-"

Free GIANT highlighter pink beach bag. Oh yes, aside from getting USD$75 off my purchase, I also got this free beach bag. I was hoping it would arrive in time for my Langkawi holiday (read more on my main blog) - and it would have if it didn't get withheld by customs.

All my underwear and all my new clothes!!

Ok, not going to post the pictures of the undies I bought because you don't need to know my taste in undergarments. So here's pics of the clothes I bought:

Crochet dress in antique white! It is soooooo flattering and I'm so glad that I bought it. Will be perfect for the occasion that I have in mind! :)

Maxi skirt in teal! I loved the "beachy" feel of this, but I am looking for more long skirts to wear ever since my boyfriend started referring me as Pele legs / Sharapova legs. T____T I am surprised by the quality of this skirt, really. It's thick and heavy, and though it looks rather sheer in the above pic, it's not!

Tunic Tank in "Sandy Snake". I think I was just taken in by how well Miranda Kerr carries this off. :X The actual product doesn't have quite such a sheen finish, doesn't look as glam, really! Pretty expensive just for a tank! :(

The tulip skirt in winter brown. I thought it would go nicely with the tunic tank above. But the tank was so long that it ended up just slightly above where the skirt ends! Hahaaha! I kinda regret buying this too cos the skirt is toooo short and sexy. Whatever was I thinking? I don't think I'll have anywhere to wear it to. And it's the opposite of me trying to cover up my legs to avoid being called Pele legs / Sharapova legs....

Vintage wash classic hoodie. They completely sold out the one that I bought as they were going for USD$19.99. The one above is the similar style + cut + material, but in OMBRE, which is so freaking cute, right? I almost wish I got this instead, but it's so pricy! USD$44.50 now. Anyway, I really don't know why I would select a color like "purple potion". -__- Which is lavender. I guess they ran out of all the good colors since it was a sale!

Another short skirt, but guess what? It was a total steal at USD$14.99. I see people reselling it on eBay for USD$28! Madness. Anyway, it is quite sexy + a good fit, absolutely a steal! Love it.

Alright, that's all for my shopping adventures... for this month. Dang VS gave me their Rewards Card --- it can contain anything from USD$10, USD$50, USD$100 or USD$500 in value, and you will only know at the checkout! And they are now giving away free umbrellas with purchases above USD$65... I'm sooooo bloody tempted now...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP