Powered by Blogger.

The Spa Sample Series (8) : Le Masque Hazelia Cucumber Hydrating Scrubbing Gel

 Friday, March 16, 2012


When I feel like I've been having too much "good skin days", I feel the need to torture myself by continuing with my reviews on the Spa Samples my friend passed to me. It's like I feel like I owe him to try out EVERYTHING that he worked so hard to procure for me. When my skin is good, I reckon that there's nothing that Le Masque Hazelia can do to worsen the condition. Or if it could, my skin is at such an awesome state that it has shields ready to protect itself against Le Masque Hazelia.

On a travel moment, I took along the Cucumber Hydrating Scrubbing Gel, which by its name, you reckon sounds quite good. Cucumber = cooling + Hydrating = Moisturising + Scrubbing = That Squeaky Clean Feeling of Being Thoroughly Cleansed. I actually had high hopes that this would go down well!

The sample was just enough for one face wash, and the product had that weird rubbery texture that I've grown to associate with Le Masque Hazelia products. The exfoliation beads felt like sharp stones against my awesome face and I did not dare to be too vigorous, less I start bleeding.

As usual, after rinsing off, I didn't feel 100% clean, so I had to find another face wash and wash my face over again. I actually took along the "Cucumber Soothing Cream" that is supposed to be used together with the face wash, but I honestly did not dare to use it. I think I was just too jaded by Le Masque Hazelia at this point.

I will probably use the soothing cream on my feet or something. Definitely not my face. *distrusting*

1 comments:

Anonymous,  March 16, 2012 at 9:44 AM  

I enjoyed your post. It’s a lot like college – we should absorb everything we can but ultimately you need to take what you’ve learned and apply it.
1992 Mazda RX7 AC Compressor

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP