Powered by Blogger.

Dermal Apricot Collagen Mask

 Thursday, March 1, 2012

My second Dermal mask! I think I have at least another 5 more. Well, when there's mask on sale, I'm always sure to grab more than one. Dermal is one brand that I'm glad my greed paid off! :)

Sorry for the bad picture, didn't realise my hands were shakey! Anyway, as previously reported, Dermal masks have a few good points, namely :
* a lot of essence in the packet! Not stingy at all
* a pretty good fit for my face!
* the scent is awesome

The apricot scent for this mask is divine! It reminds me of the (more expensive) My Beauty Diary Apricot mask. It's a very natural, fruity scent. Nothing overwhelming or fake-y about it. Total thumbs up for this. I would buy this mask again just for the scent!


The Apricot Collagen mask says that it will make your tired skin more moisturised, relaxed and clear. Personally, I found it rather enjoyable to use (maybe because of the scent), so I did feel more relaxed. Not particularly SUPER moisturising (seriously, I've only found the "very moisturised" effect using MBD masks)... but not a bad mask considering the price.

Looking forward to reviewing my other 5 Dermal masks! :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP