Powered by Blogger.

Darlie All Shiny White Toothpaste

 Saturday, March 17, 2012


Back when Darlie was holding their "All Shiny White" competition, I went nuts and bought more than RM80 worth of toothpaste. All because I wanted to win the damn LV bag, which looking back - I wonder why I want it so much. I've never been a fan of "high end" branded goods, and I don't like the LV monogram that much. I think it's because I just wanted to be kiasu and I told myself that at the end of the day, toothpaste is totally useful and it's not like I was buying loads of something that I am not using.

I wound up giving a lot of toothpaste to my parents, to my boyfriend...

Anyway, this teaches me a lesson and I'm writing it here so that I don't get seduced into those buy-and-win type of contests anymore. On the bright (and shiny?) side, the Darlie All Shiny White toothpaste is really good! You get the "this-thing-is-stripping-GUNK-off-my-teeth" feeling! The only other toothpaste that gave me this feeling was the French toothpaste Denblan. Really can't seem to get Denblan anywhere else except Parisian pharmacies, so I'm glad for Darlie.

However, in terms of "whiter" teeth in 14 days, I don't really see a big difference. Either my coffee drinking is fighiting against the whitening powers of Darlie, or my teeth are already so white it can't get whiter. LOL. Doubtful!

Hmm.. now it seems like they took my money and got a free good review to boot. Hahaha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP