Powered by Blogger.

Lush Dream Cream

 Wednesday, February 29, 2012

When I talk about Lush products, I'm reminded of my newest day moisturiser (finally finished my Vaseline one). I'm always rushing to finish my Lush stuff because they have a shorter life span compared to other products. I know this sounds like it's a negative point, but at least you know they don't add in a lot of other crap to "preserve" the product.

Anyway, I'm currently loving the Dream Cream hand & body lotion from Lush! It's actually pretty pricey. I remember that I paid around RM80 for a 240g tub. However, it had gotten so many rave reviews on the website that I *had* to see what the hype was about. Plus, I had quite a good time with Vanilla Dee-lite, another one of their moisturisers, so I knew it would be an alright product (if not great).

I have ZERO complaints about the product, and it is a most definite REPURCHASE for me. Why? Well, everything about it is perfection in a tub.
I love the calming lavender scent, which leaves me relaxed and happy in the morning (right before I leave for work!).
I love the cooling sensation that this cream leaves on my skin. I have no idea what goodies they dump inside here that can actually leave my skin feeling so soothed. And mind you, it's not a "cooling" sensation like if it's minty and tingly. No! It just makes your skin feel as if you're at the perfect temperature - which is a total blessing in hot hot hot Malaysia!
I love how moisturised my skin feels, even when I've had this cream on for more than 5 hours! And I can see some marked improvements in areas of my skin that are usually quite dry.

If you have sensitive skin, this is definitely the product for you. Though not by my own testimony, Lush says that customers who have eczema and other more severe skin conditions swear by this product. As a person with generally normal skin, it's amazing to see how my skin can actually can be better. "The best that it can be", so to speak. :P

For those who want to know - this product is completely vegan too. So if that's something you care deeply about --- another good reason to pick this up.


Now to quote Lush : "Invented in 1996, Dream Cream has been our global best seller since its launch. If we had to pick a "staple" Lush product, Dream Cream would be it! A calming emulsion of oat milk, olive oil and cocoa butter.

For something that sounds so simple - why is it so loved?

Besides being incredibly soothing for dry or chapped skin thanks to lavender, rose and chamomile blue oils, Dream Cream is gentle enough to use on even the most sensitive skin types. Mild yet effective, Dream Cream is for those who have been dreaming of problem-free skin!"

Oh, and I was just browsing the website and have now been distracted by Creme Anglaise - the most luxurious (and expensive!) body cream in their range. Color me intrigued! I will definitely check that out the next time I pass by a Lush store...

Of course, I would be getting another tub of Dream Cream as well. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP