Powered by Blogger.

The Godmother Soap

 Monday, February 20, 2012

This is my third and last piece of soap that I got from Lush while I was in Hong Kong. I'm hating how fast I seem to use up the soaps, but since they are made from all-natural ingredients, it's not a good idea to keep them for too long anyway. This is "The Godmother" - for hands that do more than just wishes. It is one of the most popular and yet, cheapest, soaps in the Lush range!

I was attracted by the sweet, candy-like scent that was strong, but not overpowering like the other soaps in their range (the one that comes to mind is the Rockstar). This reminds me of hard boiled candy, and it is a joy to shower with! It is totally gentle on the skin, yet leaves your skin feeling squeaky clean. That's what I like - gentle on skin, but harsh on dirt!

I can't really think about anything else to talk about it - some people say they find it very moisturising, but I don't think it's particularly so. I just think it's fun in the shower, and will be a definite repurchase for me. Love the scent too much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP