Powered by Blogger.

Crabtree & Evelyn Purifying Clarifying Body Scrub

 Monday, February 6, 2012


Did I ever mention that my boyfriend is a Crabtree & Evelyn member? He has tonnes of Crabtree & Evelyn stuff, and his love for the products have spilled over to his mom and myself. All the free stuff that he gets after buying 2342343 of their products end up in our hands. *evil laughter* If you must know, he has actually been buying their scented sticks (don't know what it's called - my bf is more metrosexual than I am feminine) by the truckload. He puts them in his bedroom, living room, TOILET.

Anyway, whenever I do shower at his place, it's like fun bath times because I can use his stuff, and he always has yummy shower stuff. Today, I got to try his Crabtree & Evelyn Purifying Clarifying Body Scrub!

At first, I was a bit disgusted, because obviously Mr Bf did not care enough to be careful about not getting any water into the tub. The top layer of the body scrub was water! Omg! So grossed out. But I dug in deeper, and got to the scrubby goodness. The scrub is VERY rough. The exfoliation beads look like what is huge grains of salt. It also smelled so mild that I was so sure that I wouldn't be able to feel thoroughly cleansed after it that I was looking for his shower gel.

However, as I kept scrubbing against my skin, I started to feel this BURNING sensation. Not a horrible one of course, a pleasant, warm feeling that tingled! I started to really enjoy myself, and got a great exfoliation. When I washed everything off, I felt SUPER refreshed and SUPER clean! Now I'm really loving this clarifying body scrub! :)



Am really thinking of buying it next time (after all, we are Crabtree & Evelyn members... hehe. We get a 10% discount!). Oh, and it really feels nice using the Clarifying moisturiser after the gorgeous scrub. FYI, this refreshing scrub contains citrus peel and sea salt granules, and the clean scent of eucalyptus and lime essential oils helps clarify and focus the senses.

Costs about RM100 for a 450g tub.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP