Powered by Blogger.

Soap & Glory Catch A Wrinkle (In Time) Day Moisturiser

 Friday, February 3, 2012


So, I finished using my Dr Feelgood, and decided to use Soap & Glory's "Catch a Wrinkle (In Time)" day moisturiser instead. I don't remember how much it costs because I bought it quite a while back. It's not a very big tube, only 50ml. Obviously, what attracted me was the uber cute packaging :

All over the box, you have all kinds of funny statements from Soap & Glory that I totally *love*. Like "The secret to keeping the life in your skin? Don't smoke, sun, drink or sleep deprive it to death. Call us dull, but that's how you do it." OMG, so true. I try to practice what I preach, but I really commit the last fault to the max. :( They also had a random "ad" on the box saying "Help us please! We need vintage snapshots of glamorous mums or grandmas to grace future face creams. (Marcia's Aunt Marlene had magnificent bone structure and long, willowy limbs, but was never photographed 'sans' cigarette.) If you've got any old beauties, please send copies - with your contact details) via www.soapandglorycosmetics.com."

I guess I just like their firm stand against ciggies. ;)

Anyway, the Catch A Wrinkle Day Moisturiser is a cream-based moisturiser with skin re-energizing tri-peptides and wrinkle repair youth boosters which "make it easier than getting a facelift". Very big promises here, but I like the simplicity of it all. Simply massage a thin layer of product over a well-cleansed face and neck. Let it soak in for a few seconds before putting make-up on top.

Personally? My recommendation is that you exercise modesty when applying this item. It is a very heavy cream, and if I use too much, my skin ends up feeling OILY and GREASY, though thank God that it doesn't start reflecting light. You really need just a teeny dollop to cover your entire face AND neck. Then, it will feel comfortable, light and moisturised.

Unlike other moisturisers that I've used, it doesn't have any extra coverage factor (to cover skin 'imperfections'), but one very big bonus point about this moisturiser is.... *drumrolls*

It smells like some awesome orange cream dessert! I don't know how to explain it, but it just simply smells darn delish and it's one of the sweetest smelling moisturisers I've ever used! So major plus points for it...

Still, probably will not repurchase in the future as :
a. I don't think they actually sell this anymore, lol
b. there are better products that make my face "breathe" easier
c. have not seen this item actually catching any wrinkles for me. *sulk*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP